The age-old question that haunts many gamers is, ‘will gaming destroy our smartphone batteries?’. Do we need to get our smartphones checked at a cell phone repair store in Ave NE Calgary? Does gaming have a negative impact on the overall health of smartphones? Let us look into detail and answer a few of these questions.
Does gaming impact your smartphone and make you rush to the cell phone repair store in Ave NE Calgary?
Mobile games have become a massive part of the overall gaming industry. The gaming industry is flourishing overnight, where developers are adding more and more games on mobile platforms, and their demand is increasing daily. But everything has its pros and cons. The same goes for gaming on a smartphone. People believe that gaming reduces the battery life of a smartphone. First, let’s see how does the battery life of a smartphone reduce?
How does the battery life of a smartphone diminishes?
- Before delving into the topic of whether gaming impacts a smartphone’s battery life, we need to understand how the battery life of a smartphone weakens. The main culprit is the immense stress on the smartphone battery, reducing its shelf life. Many users are unaware of the fact that after 20 percent of the battery is remaining, the stress level on the battery increases immensely. After the battery crosses the 20 percent threshold, the smartphone performs slower and can easily get overheated.
- Another habit that reduces the battery life of a smartphone is overcharging the battery. This also adds a lot of stress to the battery life of a smartphone. Users will notice that smartphones get extremely heated once overcharged.
Thus if smartphone users are not careful of these factors, then the battery life of the phone will reduce significantly, requiring you to change the phone within two years.
Also know about ssstiktok
Impact of Gaming on the smartphone?
Nowadays, smartphones have super-powered processors with high-quality graphic cards and fast RAM. They also have many storage options; thus, games like PUBG and Fortnight can be easily played. The rule of thumb is that phones with weaker specs will have a higher battery drain and impact the RAM, but smartphones with high-quality specs do not get affected. It is just like using any other application.
Compared to the high-demanding apps being used in smartphones, mobile gaming does not negatively impact or damage a smartphone’s battery. Yes, they can be harmful if
- The games on the smartphone are being played for a prolonged period.
- Playing games on the smartphone while the cell phone battery is deficient or
- Playing games on the cell phone while it is plugged for charging.
Thus, worrying about your smartphone’s health while playing games is a waste of time. If you avoid the scenarios mentioned earlier, you can play games as much as you want on the smartphone. As they do not impact the overall health or the battery life of the smartphone, thus rushing to the cell phone repair center is useless. But if you are still concerned about your smartphone’s health, visit the nearby cell phone repair store on Ave NE Calgary, like The Mobile Market. It has a team of expert professional technicians who provide premium and affordable cell phone repair at its service center.
Read also about : Things You Need To Know About Power Backup Systems